If you are actively looking for freelance contractor, freelance consultant or permanent positions then G&T Associates (Services) Ltd can assist you.
Once you are on our secure database of experts we will keep you informed about any matching requests that we receive from our many metals industry clients.
To register with us please send us your contact details with the following information:
- Position or role(s) sought
- An up-to-date CV - preferably in WORD or PDF format
- Where you prefer to work (e.g. just UK/EU/Worldwide)
- Your earliest availability
Please send by E-Mail (with a current CV) attached to email@example.com
What personal data is collected?
We will only ever collect personal data about you that you have offered or agreed to share. In the course of using our services we will collect and store personal data about you that might include some or all of the following:
• Your name and title
• Your address
• Your home telephone number and mobile telephone number
• Your email address and other e-contact addresses and/or ID
• Your aducation and work history – including your CV or resume
• Copies of your qualifications and/or training certificates
• References from past employers
• Copies of your passport or passport details
• Your banking information
• Other information relevant to the recruitment services that we provide
How is your information used?
We will use your information to deliver the recruitment services that you have requested. Data is collected and used on a lawful basis only which includes:
• To contact you with information about potential work/contract opportunities
• To provide information about you to prospective employers/hirers
• To form a contract with you
• To ensure that our records remain relevant
• To make payments to you under our contract with you
• To hold information that we are legally required to keep as a provider of employment intermediary services in the UK
• To verify identity
• For travel, accident and medical insurance purposes while you are engaged by our company
We will keep your data safe and private.
We will never sell your data or pass your data to a third party other than for the purposes of providing a recruitment service to you or in accordance with UK legal requirements.
Your data could be shared with third parties both within and outside the EEA. Where it is shared with a party outside of the EEA we will take steps to ensure that there are contractual safeguards in place to protect your data to the same standard as it would be within the EEA.
How is your data stored and how long is your data retained?
When you give us personal information we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely.
Non-sensitive details (such as your email address or online public profile) are transmitted normally over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect personal information any information that you transmit to us is sent at your own risk. But once data is received we make our best effort to ensure that it is protected.
Your data will be stored in both digital format on our company network (as digital documents, files and records) and possibly also in hard copy within our paper filing system. Our company digital network is protected by firewalls and by antivirus software – and all the data that we hold digitally is backed up on a secure cloud server.
We review our retention periods on a regular basis and will keep your data:
• Only as long as is necessary to provide the requested recruitment service to you
• In our paper archives for a period of up to 10 years after which it is securely shredded
• Until you contact us to tell us to delete, modify or restrict the data that we hold about you
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations
• The right to be informed (about the personal data that we hold)
• The right of access to the personal data that we have
• The right of rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict our processing purposes
• The right to data portability (i.e. to have a copy of the data in a format that suits you)
• The right to object to the data that we hold
How to contact us or complain
You can contact us regarding the data that we hold by writing to G&T Associates (Services) Ltd, Unit 5, Tawe Business Village,Phoenix Way, Swansea. SA7 9LA or by calling 00 44 (0)1792 321 202 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint about the data that we hold or about how we have stored or used that data you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office – call 0303 123 1113 or you can email them at email@example.com